Nestle Get Healthy Delhi
Nestle is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with the mission of “Good Food, Good Life”. They provide their consumers with the best taste, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions from morning to night.
Brand wanted to encourage people to live a healthy and fit life through the campaign ‘Get Healthy Delhi’ and create a buzz around the campaign.
Approach and Solution
The DQ team came up with a multi platform strategy for Nestle.
- Micro-site: http://www.gethealthydelhi.com/
A highly informative website which encouraged the users to take the “Healthier Me Pledge” and join the “Get Healthy Campaign”.
- Monthly Newsletter: Informative newsletters were sent to the subscribers.
- Facebook: The platform was leveraged to engage customers through live chats with Dr. Shikha Sharma (Dietician) and Vesna Jacob (Fitness Expert).
- Twitter: #HealthOnTheGo and #GetHealthy were promoted.
- 4 Lakh people took the “Healthier Me Pledge” in 3 Months.
- 1 Mn impressions and 11K fans.
- 1 Lakh+ user engagement.